Control Alt Elites

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forum of the Guild Control Alt Elites on the Ravenholdt EU server. We are an Alliance raiding guild.

Applying to Control Alt Elites

Orkthaft

Applying to Control Alt Elites Empty Applying to Control Alt Elites

Post  Orkthaft Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 pm

First name: Johny

Ingame

Name: Orkthaftis
    Class:Paladin
    Level(75+):80
    Armory Link
    Lvl80 spec(we expect you that you use this spec at raids:retri

Why you want to join Control Alt Elites:do better raids than 10 naxx that i can do with my guild

What instances have you done, what experience do you have with them etc. And do you know their tactics? No Pre-TBC:All heroics Naxx 10 and 2 times 25 VoA 10/25 and OS 25/10

What raiding times are good for you? I prefer evenings and not late at nights

U have an grat arena team with u and ur friend and u are powning the whole day and your friend wants to go on. But you signed up for the raid this evening, what do you do? i go to the raid

Do you have alts? (lvl 60+) And is this your main character? i got a lvl 74 dk i want him tank her name is Stroumfita

What's your current guild? And if none, why did you leave your former guild? (Pleas be honoust, we dont care if you don't like them, come with arguements)DoA is my currently guild

Are you willing to check all tactics for raiding every day and are u willing to install addons that are necessary for them? ofc

Can you use ingame voice chat? You dont have to talk, just listen? Yes i can

and sorry for the copy paste from your forum but i could have forgotter something which could be important and also spending a lot of time typing. Razz

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:27 pm